Whether you need a quick appetizer or something to snack on, these Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes make for an appealing bite.
Find more snack recipes at Culinary.net.
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 24-48 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 green onion stalks, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp. Invert tomatoes on the paper towel to drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in cucumber, green onion, and dill. Spoon mixture into tomatoes. Top with fresh dill.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Watch the video to see how to make this recipe!