Friend Raiser 2021 celebrates 21 years of empowering youth to succeed no matter what the obstacles!
It’s happening this today, May 27th, 2021!
Go to the event site to register for the Auction or to purchase Party Packs, Jewelry Raffle Tickets, Golden Tickets, and Dine-in/Take-out Meals (benefiting local restaurants, too!). Don’t miss the “Lucky Bundle” deal – a Golden Ticket, Jewelry Raffle Ticket and Party Pack bundled at a discount!
|Friends of the Children – Klamath Basin shows up for kids NO MATTER WHAT is happening in their lives and in our world. We invite you to show up, too! Join Us for Friend Raiser 2021 Live Streaming Tonight|
|Use your smart TV or computer to watch the program through the Friends of the Children-Klamath Basin YouTube Channel. |
Use another computer or cell phone to make auction bids by logging in to the Friend Raiser bidding site. Live auction bidding closes during the program. Silent auction bidding is open till 9 p.m.
If you’d like to chat with Master of Ceremonies Ian Lindsay during the program, remember to sign in to your own YouTube account.
Let’s have some fun in 2021!
|Today’s Schedule11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Pick up food orders at Terra Veg|
12 p.m. – Start bidding on live auction items
4 p.m. – Pick up take n bake food orders at Grocery Pub
6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Pick up take n bake orders at Gino’s
5:30 p.m. – Pick up hot food orders at Thai Orchid, Harbor, Mazatlan, Mia & Pia’s, Real Taste of India, Harbor Clubhouse
6:30 p.m. – (Dine-in guests) Be seated at Harbor Clubhouse, Fable PNW, Real Taste of India
6:30 p.m. – Tune in to the Friends of the Children – Klamath Basin YouTube channel for the pre-program show
7:00 p.m. – Watch the live program at the Friends of the Children – Klamath Basin YouTube channel
9:00 p.m. – Silent auction bidding closes – Check to see what you’ve snagged!
The Mike & Bessie Short Trust will celebrate our 21st year by matching $21,000 in donations made to Friend Raiser 2021. You can Raise Your Paddle tonight & through June 4th. Or you can donate now at the button below.
This is a chance to DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
Please join us for Friend Raiser 2021 and help ensure that 51 youth will have a faithful Friend, kindergarten through high school graduation, no matter what. Just look at the fun we’ve got planned!
- Dine-in restaurant meals (contingent upon state rules): View the program & auction while dining with your COVID-safe circle at a local restaurant to support Friends and local business at the same time!
- Take-out restaurant meals: View the program & auction while dining at home – you can wear your comfy pants while still supporting Friends and local business!
- $50 Golden Tickets: One winner gets $1000 toward a live auction item!
- $25 Party Packs: 100 friends take home a basket of wine, goodies, and valuable coupons!
- $10 Jewelry Raffle Tickets: One winner gets a $1250 gift certificate to Holliday Jewelry!
- $75 Lucky Bundles: A Golden Ticket, Party Pack, and Raffle Ticket are bundled at a discount!
- Silent and live auctions: Items include a handmade sit-stand computer station, two-night and week-long vacations, hard-to-find watercraft, special themed dining experiences, and more!
Meals, party packs, tickets, and auction registration are available now at our event site.
The annual friend raiser will be held May 27th, 2021
Friends of the Children Klamath Basin Website: https://friendsklamath.org/:
Phone Number: 541.273.2022
Friends of the Children
Our Clubhouse is located at:
3837 Altamont Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97603