7 GRATITUDE QUOTES FOR THANKSGIVING
- I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. – Henry David Thoreau.
- Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. – E.P. Powell
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving. – W.T. Purkiser
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do. – Victor Hugo
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. – Oprah Winfrey
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things. – Maya Angelou