Yes, We Are Open at Keno Tractors!
We will continue to support our community with tractor sales and service during this time. Our employees will follow very strict handling and sanitation protocols at all times.
Keno Tractors has a new Branson Tractor model and they want you to know about it!
It’s the hot new Branson 2515 with loader at a great Spring introductory price of just $15,999.00.
Branson of course designed this tough midsize model with rugged, dependability in mind. It’s ready and Keno Tractors has em in stock! They can secure delivery to you here in Oregon or anywhere in the country!
The Branson 2515R Tractor and Loader is Branson’s NEWEST WORK HORSE! More Lift and Power than any other tractor of comparable horse power and class! See the 2515 Comparison Chart.
Get this SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING while it lasts! Add a Backhoe!
- 2515R Tractor (Syncro Shuttle Transmission) and Front End Loader = $15,999
- 2515H Tractor (Hydrostat Transmission) and Front End Loader= $16,999
- 2515R Tractor, Loader, Backhoe = $21,399
- 2515H Tractor, Loader Backhoe = $22,399.00
See more on our website here:
Branson 2515 Tractor and Loader
- 24 HP Clean EPA Tier 4 Diesel Engine (No need for a DPF filter)
- 4 WD
- Catagory 1 – 3pt Hitch
- Independent PTO
- Transmission choices: Hydrostat 3-Range OR Syncro Shuttle 12F/12R
- Hydrostatic Steering, Fingertip ease
- Branson BL 150 Skid Steer Bucket Loader
- Unbeatable lift capacity 2,200 lbs
- Weight 3,014 lbs (One of the Heaviest Tractors in its class)
BACKED BY A 6 YEAR POWERTRAIN AND ENGINE WARRANTY
Branson Tractors designed these mid-size tractors with rugged, dependability in mind. The 15 Series compact tractor is tough enough for any job round the farm or home. The 15 series tractors range from 24 to 48 HP and feature the Hydro-Max transmissions and Tier 4 certified “A” series diesel engines.
Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind Kukje Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
Low Profile: The Branson 15 Series is only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
Hydrostatic Steering: There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. You will feel the difference in the smooth and easy turns.
Easy Maintenance: Maintenance on the 15 Series tractors are easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Multi Disc
- Model: A1700N6-UTR 3
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Aspiration: Naturally
- Horsepower: 18 kW
- RPMs: 2600
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 94mm
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Fuel: Diesel
- Max. Torque: 9.5±0.5/1,600
- Revolution: 2,100 rpm
- Fuel Tank: 7.13 gal
- Engine Crankcase: 1.14 gal
- Coolant: 1.32 gal
- Transmission case: Manual: 34 (8.98) I HST: 37 (9.77)
- Engine HP @ RPM: 24 @ 2600
- Front Tread: 7×16
- Rear Tread: 11.2 x 24
- AG: .7 x 16-6, 11.2 x 24-8
- Ind: 25 x 8.50 x 14-6, 15 x 19.5
- Turf: 27 x 8.50 x 15-4, 41 x 14.00 x 20-4
- Overall Length: 121.88 in
- Overall Width: 57.13 in
- Height with ROPS: 104.06 in
- Wheelbase: 65.79 in
- Ground Clearance: 13.19 in
- Weight: 3,014 lbs
- Front Tread: 47.28
- Rear Tread: 45.87
- HST / 3 Range
- Synchro Shuttle (F&R) 12F/12R 3 Range
- Type: Independent
- Speed: 560 RPM
- Power: 19 hp
- PTO shaft specification: 0 35 mm – 6 splines
- Revolution: 1st 53312nd: NIA
- 3-point hitch: CAT. 1
- Lift Capacity: 1,600 kg
- Position Lift Capacity @ 24” 2,646 lbs.
- Tire Front Wheel: 8.0-16 6PR
- Tire Rear Wheel: 12.4-24 6PR
- Fully hydraulic
- Brake Driving: Wet Multi Disc
- Brake / Parking: Foot Brake Lever Type
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind it’s easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
No need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump. Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics.
- Maximum Lift Height: 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 70.5 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment: 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 27.2 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2200 lbs
- Breakout Force: 3660 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve): 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders: 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder: 2.0 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Specification: 50 in
Call Keno Tractors and they will work with you during these times and get you the tractor you want , to your door. Call 541-850-8193 or 866-363-8193 toll-free.
15555 Highway 66
Keno, OR 97627
P.O. Box 93
Keno, OR 97627
M – F 8:00 to 5:30
Saturday 9:00 to 1:00