Add the rich flavor of caramel to your dessert table with a recipe like this No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake for a tempting, tasty treat.
Find more dessert recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch this video to see how to make the recipe!
No Bake Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- 10 graham crackers, crumbled
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- caramel sauce, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 7 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate covered caramels
- Place graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag. Using rolling pin or soup can roll graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, add cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon; stir until combined. Press into the bottom of the pie plate. Drizzle caramel sauce over crust; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipping cream. Pour over graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Place chocolate caramel candy pieces around the pie. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Culinary.net, Family Features
Check out more RECIPES, and Restaurants on our Restaurants, Food & Drink Page!