Welcome To Sky Lakes Medical Center, where the fulfillment of our vision and mission is the shared purpose for all of us at Sky Lakes. We live, work, and play according to our values.
We’re invested into the communities of the Klamath Basin. We are here to help you whenever they need us and known by the high-quality care we deliver with skill, dignity, and respect.
Sky Lakes Medical Center is located at 2865 Daggett Ave, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601. Call us at 541-882-6311 and we’ll direct you to the correct department or specialist.
Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages; the specialist is named a family physician or family doctor. It is a division of primary care that provides continuing and comprehensive healthcare for the individual and family across all ages, genders, diseases, and parts of the body. It is based on knowledge of the patient in the context of the family and the community, emphasizing disease prevention and health promotion. Call 541-884-1371 to make your appointment today.
To individuals who embrace the spirit of our vision, mission and values and our commitment to excellence, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow as a member of the Sky Lakes Medical Center family.
Sky Lakes Medical Center will continually strive to reduce the burden of illness, injury and disability, and to improve the health, self-reliance and well-being of the people we serve.
We will demonstrate that we are competent and caring in all we do. We shall endeavor to be so successful in this effort that we will become a preeminent healthcare center.
We aspire to create healthier communities through our efforts and by engaging others in building new visions and models of care.
- Our patients: We work to consistently offer competent care sensitively delivered to all who enter our doors. We are genuinely interested in making it better for those we serve, and we work to earn our patients’ trust by satisfying needs and respecting confidentiality.
- Our professionals: We believe that the “family” of staff is our strongest asset. Therefore, we regard all our people as professionals. We believe that our total service is based on a collection of experiences with many professionals.
- We also recognize that this means making sure our professionals are part of the information stream of the organization, both in receiving and disseminating current and valid information.
- Excellence: We care about what we do and take pride in excellence. We expect individual commitment and a demonstration of competency in all that we do. We also expect Sky Lakes Medical Center’s values to be upheld and promoted positively within our community.
- Our future: We are challenged and excited by the positive, changing healthcare marketplace. We recognize this is a unique time when innovative and effective new services will change our neighbors’ lives. It’s an adventure and we’re in it together.
- Therefore, we encourage creativity and acceptance of change among our professionals.
- Leadership: We recognize that the best leadership is built on listening, trust and respect for the dignity and creative potential of each professional. It is the responsibility of our leadership to create a productive environment where our shared values flourish.
- Team spirit: Teamwork is essential to our success, for the need is too great to be met by any one person. Individuals are encouraged to interact with all levels of the operation, sharing ideas and suggestions to improve our effectiveness and efficiency toward maintaining a financially strong and viable organization.
- Our community: Beyond our contribution to healthcare, we also recognize our role as a good corporate citizen of our service area, our state, and nation. We strive to be an economic, intellectual and social asset in the communities we serve.
- Good health: As healthcare professionals, the appropriateness of being fit, clean and well is clear. As health-motivated individuals, we strive to set a positive example for our patients and our community.