Pizza and dessert are two things nearly any crowd can agree on. Combining classic rocky road ingredients – chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts – on a giant cookie crust makes for a sweet treat that’s perfect for a crowd and can be sliced and eaten with your hands.
Find more dessert recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch the video to see how to make this recipe!
Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 roll (16 1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. In bottom of pan, evenly spread cookie dough to form crust. Bake 12-17 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until toppings are melted. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into wedges.
Culinary.net, Family Features