While breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day by many, having the same predictable dishes over and over can make this essential mealtime a particularly boring one.
Spice up the start of your day with a breakfast that’s full of flavor. Delight your taste buds with an instant boost by adding bacon to your morning meal with these Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-ups.
For more morning recipes, visit Culinary.net.
Watch the video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-ups
Recipe courtesy of Farmland
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 slices Farmland Applewood Smoked or Honey and Maple Bacon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Heat oven to 375° F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of each tortilla; coat both sides with cinnamon sugar.
- Place three slices of bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of the tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 12-16 minutes until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.