Looking for Horse Property with a barn and stalls and over 23 acres of land with a nice home? Here it is!
Call Don Downing of Keller Williams Realty at 541-887-9590.
Asking price: $700,000
7335 Homedale Rd, Klamath Falls, OR, 97603, featuring:
–2,278 sq. ft.
–23.49 acre lot
Ready for the country near town? You’ll find it here on Homedale Rd, just past the bypass in Klamath Falls. This home and horse barn and property sit on nearly 24 acres east of Kingsley Field and the airport.
The main home is a 4 bed, 2 bath 2128 sq ft., ready for your touches to your decoration to make it yours!
There are 2 horse barns, one with 10 stalls and a midway and a smaller one with 4 stalls and storage, 2 round pens, a hot walker, tack room, and hay barn that can hold up to 40 tons.
And the pride of the property is a really nice 70×120 indoor riding arena with LED lighting and an outdoor riding arena as well.
The property is 23.49 acres of flood irrigated A” water all fenced and cross fenced with smooth wire for horse safety. The land is set up so you can turn horses out on pasture and grow enough grass hay to carry you through the winter.
On the property is a second little home which is a 2 bed 2 bath manufactured home. It’s address is 7315, and is included in the sale as a package.
Come tour this great home today and make your offer before it’s gone!
Call Don Downing at Keller Williams Realty today for this property.
· Bedrooms: 3
· Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Heating and Cooling
· Heating Features: Oil
· Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl
· Additional Parcels Description: 582426 7315 Homedale
· Additional Parcels: Yes
· Lot Size Acres: 23.48999
· Lot Size Square Feet: 1023224
Exterior and Lot Features
· Other Structures: Animal Stall(s), Barn(s), Mobile Home, Shed(s), Stable(s), Workshop
Garage and Parking
· Garage Spaces: 2
· Parking Features: Driveway
· Association: No
· Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
· Elementary School: Henley Elem
· High School: Henley High
· Middle School: Henley Middle
Other Property Info
· Annual Tax Amount: 4102.48
· Tax Block: Sec
· Source Listing Status: Active
· County: Klamath
· Cross Street: Airway
· Directions: South on Homedale south of Southside Express
· Tax Year: 2020
· Source Property Type: Single Family Residence
· Parcel Number: R582499
· Zoning: EFU-C
· Property Features: Fenced, Level, Pasture
· Property Subtype: Single Family Residence
· Source System Name: C2C
· Irrigation Source: District
· Irrigation Water Rights: Yes
Building and Construction
· Total Square Feet Living: 2278.00
· Year Built: 1955
· Common Walls: No Common Walls
· Construction Materials: Frame
· Foundation Details: Concrete Perimeter
· Levels: One
· Property Age: 66
· Roof: Composition, Metal
· House Style: Ranch
· Architectural Style: Ranch
· Power Production Type: Public Utilities
· Sewer: Septic Tank
· Water Source: Well