Priced at $350,000
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home with 1,764 sq. ft.
Here’s a new listing in Klamath Falls, a single-family home at 4303 Onyx Ave, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Shown by Liz Puffenbarger, Keller Williams Realty, 541-281-5008
Make this your next home… a beautiful updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the heart of Klamath Falls! Come see the home and make an offer!
Pull through drive with parking for an RV. Great detached garage with concrete floors. The roof is only 4 years old, with a fully fenced back yard.
Enjoy those backyard barbeques this summer!
This property features:
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- Flooring: Carpet, Simulated Wood, Tile
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows, Vinyl Frames
- Basement: None
- Rooms: Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- # of Baths (1/2): 0
- Fireplace Features: Gas, Living Room
- Cooling: Central Air
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has two-car Garage
- Garage Spaces: 450
- Parking Features: Asphalt, RV Access/Parking
- Exterior Features
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Roof: Composition
- Elementary School: Peterson Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Bixner Junior High
- High School: Mazama High School
- Water Source: Public
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Tax Annual Amount: $1,869.56
- Tax Year: 2,020
- Lot Size Square Feet: 11,326.00
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Cross Street: Summers
- Directions: South 6th st turn on left on Summers Ln. Turn left onto Onyx Ave. House is on left.
- This home is within the Klamath County School District.
- Newly listed 3/30/2021
- Year Built 1956
- Garage Spaces 450
- Cooling/AC Central Air
- Heating Forced Air, Natural Gas
- County: Klamath